jueves, 2 de junio de 2016

Summer Plans

SUMMER PLANS 

Hello everyone, now I will writting about my summer plans and my free time, well, I don't have plans or ideas for my summer, because I travel with my family, specifically with my dad and mom and them choose the place, I only want a good place with peaceful weather and silence, because I love read in the summer, but If I want choose another place, I believe that would choose Argentina, because my grandfather live in that country. Another thing that I would like do is a work, I wish have a work, because I need money for notebook, transport, books and another things, I don't need a great work. I don't have a lot of people around me in my summer, because is very problematic and I has been alone every summer so, I don't like people on my summer, besides I don't travel with people, because I hate travel in Santiago in summer and when I travel in Santiago, I go to the library of Santiago, then I don't believe that someone person want to travel with me in summer. Well, If I like to visit a place in the summer, separately of the beach, I believe that I would be "Franklin", because I can found many books with cheap price and the baooks have a good value
Another thing that I could do in my summer, is travel to Argentina, and buy many books in these country, because my Grandmother talk to me that books in Argentina are most insexpensive that in Chile, is a value information 

2 comentarios: