domingo, 19 de junio de 2016

English Challenges

ENGLISH CHALLENGES

Hi everyone, now in this day I will write about my english challenges of this classroom, well, I believe that the english class is very important for the development of the degree, even to the life in this times, we need a international language, also I believe that I could have a patient, and this patient only talk english, then I would know english for the treatment and psychotherapy, well, about the blog, I wrote any times about this, I don't like the "technological model" of learning, but I confess that I like the blog, because I can learn about english in a fast way, and the music that I listen while write this is beautiful, for example: now I listen a Yes album (close to the edge) generally is a good experience, and If I can say or write someone thing (or another thing) about this classroom an the method, is that the blog is´nt difficult and bored, the students don't stay bored in the classroom, I think that is a good method, but we need the teacher prescence, is very important for the classroom and the conection between students and teacher, well, I believe that something is important in the planning of the subject, is that the subject should'nt be bored and tire yourself, it's a good point, sadly this point we don't have in others degrees, for example Medicine.
Well, this is strange, but normal, is normal that english have a strange difficult level, because we need more practice in english, and I believe that we need move in an english ambient, for examble, we can say that gringos have different kind of languages, english in Texas is different at english in Chicago or San Francisco, this is a good reason for study english in different forms. Another thing that I believe that could good is the form of pedagogy, because I can say that is'nt difficult and stressful, I remember that the second english are very stressful, besides we can't use the computers and some blog, thats horrible, and the classroom was in friday afternoon, I believe that in this subjects, the teacher talked: "If any student don't come to class, we can  retake this subject in saturday morning" was horrible, but I don't came hahaha, well, good bye everyone!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario