miércoles, 15 de junio de 2016

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hi everyone, now I will write abouts my study programme, well, I should confess that I don't know about the programme of psychology in University of Chile, this until go into the faculty, when I see the programme of psychgology, I have to confess that I'm feel scared, because I read "psychology of learning", "methodology of social investigation" or, "neuropsychology", thats horrible, but, with my years in this university I learn that is'nt difficult if I study with time and energy, but I would like that someone things changes in the programme, first: I believe in the grupal work, but when the sociability is most important that knowledge, is bored and harmful, I think that the individual work is most important because allow that the sociability around about other capacities, for example: games, ideology, religion, etc. Another idea that I think, is the prescence of teachers in the classroom, in pre-grade, teachers have a little prescence with students, so I suggest that the contact between students and teachers be more strong, thist two ideas are a contribution for the social threads.
Well, I will writing about the good things about this university, I believe that the information, papers and books is very good, because I don't have this oportunity in my life, for example, when I come to national library, I believe that I would like see many books and read important books, but I don't have the posibility, with 15 years I don't have access, but now, with 21 years and been an student of University of Chile, I believe that could see all national library.
Another thing that I think amazing is the technology of this university, in pregrade of Psychology I dont have access to great technology of Medicine or Engineering, but the use of technology in the faculty (for example: computers, nootebooks, inkjet printer, elevator, etc) the streamliningof this objets increase the opportunities of learn, for example: If I want a book, I don't buy the book, I only use the inkjet printer of faculty, well, if I want a wish about pre-grade, I believe that be more incentive, and more practice overall with teachers and someone cases, because we need know the basic practice and work of an psychologist, good bye everyone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario