jueves, 19 de mayo de 2016

My favorite TV show

Hi everyone!! in this day I will write about my favorite TV show, well, I don't watch TV so ¿which TV show could I choose? I don't know If American Dad, Family Guy or The Simpsons could be considered as TV show because this series is my strong in this matter, well, I think that Dr House is my only choose. I begin watch Dr House in internet, must to the similarity of House with the private detective of Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes, I like the books of Doyle, but I believe that House is bad in comparisson with Holmes, besides House (TV show) is good only in the first, second and third season, everything else of the TV show is bad for me. If the actors make a new serie similarity of House, but instead of medicine could be psychology, I think that would like all season of the TV show.
Oh!! damned memory, this is horrible, I forget one TV show, the best TV show of the XXI century, I talk (or write) Breaking Bad, I believe that this TV show is perfect, the only problem was the spoiler of the episodes in internet. I think that the actors and the theme of show is very important, because the matter of drug trafficking in México an EE UU is very problematic, so the TV show could based on the real life, well, Dr House and Breaking Bad are my favorite TV Shows, bye!!

5 comentarios:

  1. I really like Dr House too, he is so smart and crazy jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. He's a genius! haha I like it, when he went to the psychiatric was funny

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dr. House is cruel and sarcastic, that's why I love him! hahahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like his characterization (of Dr. House)but I can't stand medical programs, I am a little like Goku, I don't like needles.

    ResponderEliminar