jueves, 5 de mayo de 2016

My future job

Hi everyone, in this day I will write about my job and my degree, because I believe that my degree should carry me to a good job, but is problematic when the degree and the requeriments of job aren't enough to have a good position, for example, in psychology is a great problem when you're a clinical psychologyst, but the college when you apply for the job only accepts educational psychologist, well, I remember that this case is strange in Chile, but is very problematic. Other issue is the experience, in addition in the university we can't  a good practice.
Well, in spite of that I believe that I can find a job, I thought that could be an indoor, because I like the clinical psychology and individual psychotherapy and clearly I believe that being in an office. 
I stay in the fourth year of psychology and I though that worry about this is irritating, therefore, this can be use for I can have my future and my life in a better way.
I hate this, but I think that a good job is better for me, even not a good job, I could say "I only want a poor job, but I want live in peaceful, with my dogs, my cats, my computer and cheap food" this is my only desire, finally, I believe that want a nearby job, because the travel and the locomotion in Santiago is horrible and I think that all of my classmates believe in this, well goodbye.

2 comentarios:

  1. I think the best work is the work that you enjoy! regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Santiago it's too crowded, and their locomotion it's horrible indeed, and I think that for how this stress people it will make me have patients, it's sad but true...

    ResponderEliminar