jueves, 28 de abril de 2016

My favorite movie

Good afternoon people, in this day i will write about my favorite movie, I don't watch movies, or tv series, even radio, but i think that i have a little lot of movies that be a good taste. I begin this blog with one reference to Platon and allegory of the cavern, when the prisioner only can see the shadows of objets, animals or persons that are out of cavern, I write this because the movie be about this, the title of this movie is "the truman show", the actors are Jim Carrey, Ed Harry and Laura Linney manly, the history is about a man with a normal life and normal work, but this man Truman Burbank (Carrey) have had a lots of camera since he's birth, Truman is the protagonist of a reality show and all persons that stay in the city (seaheaven) are actors, then, all the city is a false place, only exists one original person: Truman, and all he's life are a show, therefore, all of your social circles are false because all persons are actors, all of this fictional world was created for Christof (Ed Harris), well I think that is a good movie, always is good look any movie.                                     

3 comentarios:

  1. It's amazing to see Jim Carrey, who's famous for some ridiculously funny characters, acting in such a deep movie that makes you really think. I liked it too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The soundtrack of this movie was composed by Philip Glass. Great movie.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This movie it's so good (and a little sad), and yes, it's a surprise to find Jim Carrey in a NOT-comedy movie. The other movie, that I liked, where Jim Carrey also didn't do a comedy, it's Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, one of my favorite movies.

    ResponderEliminar