jueves, 12 de mayo de 2016

Postgraduate Studies

Postgraduate studies
Well, Hi for everyone!! I study psychology in university of Chile, at present I stay in pre-grade in my fourth grade and I haven't thought about studying post-grade, but my opinion about this could change if I knew the courses and matters of post-grade.
I think that I would take a post-grade only for the experience and requeriments of my future job, in the present with professionalization and competition is very useful to take a post-grade, besides If I want to take a post-grade it would be like in another country, for example Argentina, Brasil, México or Spain, these countries have good universities, in Argentina: UBA, in Brasil have good and various universities. In fact that I have to study in Chile I would like be travel to south, but I don't have idea about universities in south of Chile, I believe that I would like to study in University of Concepción.
If I think deeply about this, I believe that there are some points that I would like to clarify now, for example, the distance, I take one hour and forty five minutes approximately to arrive to the campus, it is horrible and very tiring, well, this point is important, I don't want to travel that distance in another university. Another important point is the kind of teaching, I don't like te "modern" and "virtual" systems of educaction, because these models are not efficent enough for the education, but it can work well If the departament and the teacher can be present, and finally I could say or write that I want a post-grade in clinical psychology or judicial psychology, well, good bye everyone!!


2 comentarios:

  1. You want to study a post-grade in judicial psychology, You have my respect.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had to search in Google what Judicial Psychology is, pretty interesting.

    ResponderEliminar