jueves, 14 de abril de 2016

The Best concert I've ever seen

Hi people, today I want to talk (or write) about my favorite band that I would like to see. I don't like concerts, because they have problems, people and noise, I prefer to stay in my house or my room, but if I could choose a concert of any band, I prefer the rolling stones in my first preference, because they are one of the most important bands of rock & roll, another reason because I prefer this group is because they have a big historic value.
Well, I prefer rolling stones, but if I could choose another band or singer, I would choose Dizzy Gillespie, he is a jazz trumpeter, I like his songs, specially "Dizzy Gillespie and the united nation orchestra", he has a mixture of American jazz, Latinoamerican jazz and other influences, it's unfortunate that he died at the age of 75.
I could write about other stars of music, but they are dead, I believe that I am old-fashioned in music and this is very sad, but I still can listen to the music of masters of jazz. Well, I think that this is the end.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario