jueves, 7 de abril de 2016

A country I would like to visit

In the world we have lots of countries that we can visit, but my life (and all lives) is very short, then I choose South Korea. I know sufficent reasons to travel to South Korea, I think that I like the "city life", therefore  I hate the ascetic life, however, I need my privacity and ascetic life inside the city. I think about this, because I like the big cities, I could travel to Seùl, but I couldn't work and have a life in South Korea.
I prefer South Korea because it is a capitalistic country, the good capitalism, in Chile the capitalism is the boycott and destroy the competition. The only problem with this is North Korea, I don't know what kind of horrors I can find.
Well, South Korea is one of my preferences, but I can choose other countries, for example, Malasia, Singapur, Taiwán and Japan. I think that my first step is to travel to an hispanic country, the first destination is Argentina or Spain, then when I have a good command of English I can travel to different countries.

3 comentarios:

  1. Yeah, Chile is pretty much doomed in terms of economy, but is your country after all XD, and Spain is not very different right now.

    South Korea sounds pretty neat :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don`t know anything about South Korea :( but I hate the big cities and capitalism jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree that we all need privacy and conditions to cultivate the kind of life we want to lead.

    ResponderEliminar